Idea Cellular & Spice Telecom Fined Rs. 27.65 Crore For Delay In Services Launch

India's leading mobile service network operators, Idea Cellular and Spice Telecom have been fined with Rs. 27.65 crore for delay in launch of services in 5 circles. Read detailed news here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to design a digital signal processing chip with wireless data transmission transmission/communications, is there a program that i can use to design this chip? or is there a...
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in an interview with Times now Editor Arnab Goswami conrfirmed that he's being offered large sums of money by Indians to keep the names of swiss...
Indian News channels have became cheap entertainment channels and show any kind of news that can only appeal to the below 10 IQ people. This calls for a poll on...
Teacherji.in is a Bangaluru based startup with a list of coaching classes and training institutes in India. You can sign up as a regular user or a coaching class tutor...
I have heard that effectively any score of above 700 in quantitative and any score above 550 in verbal is good enough to be at least considered by some of...