ICs for CAR (back lights)

the switches in dashboard on driver side connected to turn signals,horn,stop lights, tail lamp(for night view) by seperate wire cables.
if the turn signal lamps,stop light and horn are operated at 24V, ~0.5Amps
then is it possible to connect by using single cable in the middle..
i means
using MULTIPLEXER(operate at 5V) at switch side and step down regulator(LM2577) for mux on switches on dashboard side
&
using DEMUX and step down regulator(LM2576) on back lamp sides??
is it good method or any simple things u know?

Replies

• Eddy boy
    Eddy boy
    Well not bad idea but what are the disadvantages of separate wire cables.why you go in complications ??
  • karenclave
    karenclave
    i thought coz..
    * reducing the cost of cables.
    * improving the look
    * after completion of this work i would like to concentrate at ADDING MORE there by integrating whole electrical system under one roof!!
    this is huge task..
    but let us concentrate at my first question!!plzz...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This thought has been haunting my mind since last couple of months. We can do lot of wonderful things through CE if we get a a sponsor for CrazyEngineers....
CEans, Those who want to resign from their current jobs for whatever reason, here is a nice Resignation Letter Template for you - To: Email Subject: Letter of resignation...
my final year project is creating two autonomous robots, one with an arm that picks an item with a pre-specified location and the other with a box to carry the...
Am a new member of the crazyengineers.My name is IGILAR AZUBUIKE,am a nigerian and am studying electrical eletronics engineering majoring in communication.I would like to say hello to all members...
Hello CEans... My name is Santhosh... I need to use friend template function as member function in inheritance's derived class... i'm not getting how to use it... please anybody can...