View Feed
group-icon
Startups & Business
Global Startup Community: Entrepreneurship is hard - Let's help each other succeed in business.
539 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Sep 15, 2007

iCon Steve Jobs - The greatest second act in the history of business

CEans,

Just finished reading this wonderful book on the man behind iMac, iPod and the iPhone - Steve Jobs. Posting my brief review of the book by Jeffery S Young and William L Simon.

The book has three parts -
  • Part I : Flowering and Withering
  • Part II: New Beginnings
  • Part III: Defining the Future
The authors tell us about the story of Steve Jobs. The story of how Apple was started by two Steves (Jobs & Wozniak ) is amazing! You will also enjoy reading how Steve Jobs got fired from Apple by Scully & how he re-entered Apple.

There are lots of things we can learn from Steve Jobs. Afterall, he is the man who has changed the world we live in.

The book is a must read for all wannabe entrepreneurs & others as well.

-The Big K-
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Oct 5, 2007
Hey Biggie,

Have you read Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki ... check it out as well. His blog also rocks!
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 5, 2007
kidakaka
Hey Biggie,

Have you read Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki ... check it out as well. His blog also rocks!
Art of the start - I did see that book @ Crosswords but did not buy it. What do you think about the book? Please do post the link to the blog 😀

-The Big K-
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Oct 6, 2007
Guy Kawasaki, is currently a Director at a VC firm. Earlier he was an Apple Fellow at Apple, Inc. He was one of the original marketing fellows who sold the MacIntosh to the world. His blog, https://[SIZE=-1]blog.guykawasaki.com

Check out some of the entries, to decide whether to go for Art of the Start or not 😀. I would say Thumbs Up!
[/SIZE]

Share this content on your social channels -