ICOMM 2012 | 14-15 September 2012 | NSIC grounds |Delhi

CMAI Association of India has announced India International Communications and Electronics Fair aka ICOMM 2012 to be held on 14 and 15 September 2012 at the NSIC grounds in New Delhi. The fair is India's first consumer Mobile and Tablet Fair and VIPs including the chiefs of top mobile companies including BSNL, MTNL, Gujrat Info Petronet Ltd., Alcatel India, Maxx, Micromaxx, MTK Taiwan, Videocon, Lava, Vodafone, Prabhatam are expected to attend the event.

The event will also see India's First Video Telephony service & product (VFone) product being launched. If any of our CEans from Delhi / NCR area are attending the event, we'd like you to click photos and share the updates with the rest of us here.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India is totally obsessed with all things 'foreign' and I'm wondering whether Indian brands really want to be identified as Indian. Has 'Made In India' become synonymous to being 'cheap'...
can u plz suggest me some important topics about digital electronics..??????????/
I am using Dell inspiron series with 512 mb ATI Radeon card. It's been around 2.75 year without a single problem at all, but Recently my laptop busted and I...
I am Nizam Uddin. I am from Bangladesh. I am studying EEE at Stamford University Bangladesh. I want to say hello to all of you.
Lenovo's latest offering in the Chinese market is its Dual-SIM A660 Mid-Range Android powered smartphone, and is the company's first water-proof and IP67 certified handset. ​ It features a 4"...