Icarus Verilog

How on earth does it work any one having experience of using this can post their tips

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I just started with my pg diploma course in vlsi.at this moment I cannot help much but in near future .e. Within a week or two I must be able to help.

Are you having trouble with the verilog or some Ide?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    No pal I am having difficulty in understanding the twists and turns in the other external commands for executing files and stuff

No probs will be waiting for your reply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It could be a regular maintenance of the server that runs the bsnl.co.in domain; but the website is currently down for everyone. I've checked the status of the service by...
Hi again 😀 Sorry for asking too many questions, but I "have to" clear my mind 😀 As we know for other numbers we get "1" but what about 0,...
There is a clutter of 'CubeSats', tiny nano satellites in orbit. Pushing them around, orienting and such chores are difficult using conventional thrusters. MIT researchers have developed micro thrusters that...
I dont know whether this is right place to post ... but um anyways.. A thought of external gfx card just a moment ago spawned in my brain. How about...
It's now possible to store data on a piece of glass and the good thing about it is that it can sustain the information for a time span of about...