Ic engines

In an IC engine if you use CNG or LPG the vehcle pick up is reduced.Is it the torque reduction?. Also how can we explain the relationship of Calorific value vs TORQUE OR Bhp. Also pleas throw some light on different BHP values for same capacity IC engines (cc -wise)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi every one i have a face book account. i'm receiving lots of requests from people but some are sending requests from fake accounts and they are becoming problem to...
hi all, i am new to embedded systems designing... i am trying to move the robot in all directions using ir rays... i am ready with the receiver part i.e...
hi to all, my questions is, what will happen to the sensitivity of a Hartnell governor on increasing the stiffness of the ball spring. different books say different results. it'll...
Hello friend's, Currently i creating a program(using java) which will display the location of the viewer of a particular site.But i need some help. As we know many sites like...
we have a formula for ripple factor for capacitive filters.. r.p=1/(4.sq.rt(3).f.c.R) SO...FOR HAVING LOW RIPPLE FACTOR,we need to have high load resistance. so a capacitive filters are used for low...