IBM TGMC 2012 Registration Help

IBM is back with their award winning event - The Great Mind Challenge 2012. The event is open for all the engineering students from all over India to find the solutions to problems using IBM software. It's also India's largest technology contest and has earned a name in Limca Book Of Records.

How do students benefit from TGMC 2012:
  • Improvise their software development skills.
  • Possible opportunity for job with IBM.
  • Be ready with skills required in the job-market.
How to register for TGMC 2012 :
The entire registration process for TGMC is easy. You will have to fill up the registration form online available here: #-Link-Snipped-#
If you face any issues while enrolling yourself for the contest, please ask your questions below, in response to this post. We wish you all the best!

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    It is nice to post about the technical events.It is better if a separate thread is created regarding this
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pikachu1994
    It is nice to post about the technical events.It is better if a separate thread is created regarding this
    Have you seen this: #-Link-Snipped-# . We've a separate section for all events!
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    I'm sorry.I didn't see this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey need ur help CEIANS..... how sms alerts or email alerts are been sent to one's mobile or mail id
I have a problem regarding displaying the time table in c language Can anyone help me i have to read a file as input containing 3 columns of timeslot ,...
hi can u give ideas regarding recent trends in power electronics...for taking seminar
I've often found people say and believe that a job makes people more secure than being in their own venture? Isn't that totally wrong? How can you be secure when...
why gate terminal is always kept near the cathode terminal?? why not near anode terminal??