IBM recruitment(Tech support) drive by STED in association with careergrew on 12 feb

[​IMG]
STED in association with CAREERGREW and rajamahendra college of engineering organizing a recruitment drive for IBM TECH SUPPORT FOR HELP DESK
Job Role: IT Helpdesk – Technical Support Associate
Eligibility:
Good communication skills are requisite
Willingness to work in shifts
Graduates from any discipline (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 passouts) and
Diploma holders (10+2+3)
Knowledge of computer hardware and networking concepts
Work location – Bangalore
Job Description :
Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM
for more details #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends i want to attend any workshop in march 1st weak ,so is there any workshops in march and may.
Lets Celebrate the great Inventor of the most used "Electric Buld" , Thomas Edison's birthday! 🎉🎉 Thomas Edison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hello guys..😀 i am shubhankar deshkar from nagpur. i am currently studying at shri ramdeobaba kamla nehru engineering college. i am in 3rd year electrical engineering. i love singing. i...
hey people..we have the Harmonica conference again at the institution of engineers in nagpur. it will commence tomorrow at 10.30 am. topics related to harmonic mitigation will be discussed. i...
The Festo Engineering Network’s Idea Contest seeks your ideas about key challenges of wafer based manufacturing in the field of photovoltaic. Join the contest and share your ideas with the...