IBM Recommends Using Firefox Web Browser To Employees

IBM, with nearly 400,000 employees globally has started endorsing Open Source web browser, Firefox internally.

"Any employee who is not now using Firefox will be strongly encouraged to use it as their default browser," IBM executive Bob Sutor said yesterday in a blog post at his sutor.com website.

What do you think about IBM's move? There are many companies that restrict employees from using the browser of their choice. There are many companies that still use IE6, an outdated and crappiest-ever version of the Internet Explorer.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    "Any employee who is not now using Firefox will be strongly encouraged to use it as their default browser,"
    What, no form of punishment? Salary cut? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    What, no form of punishment? Salary cut? ๐Ÿ˜›
    ... unfortunately we live in non-ideal world.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today while returning from my college, I saw a stall that distributing various SIM Cards freely; some with proofs and even some without proofs. They contains some amount of balance,...
hi.. pl suggest any innovative project for ece final yr that is easy and interesting!!
hey , i want to know the value of voltage that can be got from a human voice signal? it would be better if you also help me with the...
What will be the height of a pole made up of all the millimetre cubes in one cubic metre, if placed one on top of another ? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
In my neighbourhood lives a man who weighs 200 pounds. He has two sons. They both weigh 100 pounds each. On a festival day they decide to go across the...