IBM Opens Offices In Dehradun, Guwahati and Raipur

IBM - one of the leading IT companies in India has expanded its footprint in India by opening offices in three new cities in India. Dehradun, Guwahati and Raipur are the cities that host IBM's new offices. IBM and IIT Guwahati have partnered to offer services and consultancy in the open source technology domain in the smaller cities. Check out the TOI report: #-Link-Snipped-# wonder whether IBM will have engineering job openings in the new offices. If anyone spots an advertisement for jobs anywhere in the local media; please let us know. Lot of engineers will benefit 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here are the list of passers: November 2011 Civil Engineer Board Exam Results and List of Passers | Business Tips Philippines Congratulations to all newly Licensed Civil Engineers!!!😁
The 22nd Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - [Worth 20 CE Coins] The following image contains 22 Bon Jovi Songs titles. Your task is to...
Im doing my first year in mechanical engineering and really excited to enter into the engineering field. I hope to gain knowledge from my fellow crazy engineers and keep in...
Apologies to open this thread; But surprise question 2 thread was closed; so had to do this. Doubts: Answer as per @Opti - The speed of one boat was much...
I am amused as , my day since yesterday is being flooded with good news and here's a kid who woha! not only is a good orator, but develops apps...