IBM is Recuriting

The details of the B.Tech/MCA hiring drive are :

Degree/Branch : B.Tech/M.Tech (All Branches), MCA

Passout Year : 2009 Or 2010 Passouts

Cutoff % for BE / BTECH

Xth & XIIth - 65% (All previous Examinations)

Degree - Rest of India Universities - 70% and Above
Maharashtra Universities - 65 % and Above

Cutoff % for ME/MTECH/MCA

Xth & XIIth, Degree - 65% (All previous Examinations)

Post Graduation - Rest of India Universities - 70% and Above
Maharashtra Universities - 65 % and Above

Minimum years of education required: 16 years +

All candidates who meet the above criteria should contact and mail to any known person in IBM
as its the reffral program.

/ / / / <10th %> / <12th %> / /

Dates in which applications are accepted and verified: 20th Sept to 27th Sept 2010

Referral Drive being planned in NCR Location sometime in 1st or 2nd week of Oct.

#-Link-Snipped-#

ALL the Best!!

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    hey thanks for the info😀
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    cooldudeiet
    Minimum years of education required: 16 years +
    ???minimum years of education means ?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Minimum years means , 16 years of formal education where a person can generally complete his graduation!
    He can also complete Post Graduation as well which makes 17 or 18 years of education.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    is this a confirmed news ? am asking as no link is mentioned
  • Reya
    Reya
    @opty

contact any known person in IBM and make sure whether it is true as there is no link provided..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am not sure about IBM , but if it is a referral program then there will be NO link provided!!

So if you know any people working in IBM then send your resume to them.
  • nehajain
    nehajain
    n what about those who dont knw anyone there?? 😔
    can someone help..????
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    English-Scared
    Minimum years means , 16 years of formal education where a person can generally complete his graduation!
    He can also complete Post Graduation as well which makes 17 or 18 years of education.
    Ohh thank you so much for info. So it is for freshers. Good.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    cooldudeiet
    The details of the B.Tech/MCA hiring drive are :

Degree/Branch : B.Tech/M.Tech (All Branches), MCA

Passout Year : 2009 Or 2010 Passouts

ALL the Best!!
    Its for freshers...
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Ya as far as i know it is a refrral program so you should know a person who is already working in IBM.or may be you can check their site if any contact Mailid is given then you should send their details to them.if you are unable to knowing the Existing employee,may be your details can be filter if they require 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft's Bing service is currently down. If you access Bing, you will notice following message :- Bing services aren't available right now We're working to restore all services as soon...
I want the solution manual for the "Database system concepts by SILBERSCHATZ and KORTH and SUDARSHAN" please send me the link for the pdf download or send me the pdf.
😛 Anchariga-2010 THE DREAM HUNT organising by department of cse&it students of vaagdevi college of engineering,bollikunta, warangal.in regard of this we are also conducting workshop on 3D-ANIMATION dates:-workshop(6th&7th october),fest(8th&9th) vaagdevi...
What is need of dc to dc converter?
Hello friends, Anybody have idea how to store the vales inputed in a specified file using java script. Let this program ...