IBM Bags ElectraCard Services (ECS) multi-million dollar business continuity project

IBM has won the business continuity project from Electra Card Services (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Opus Software Solutions). This multi-million dollar project got signed in March 2009. As part of the agreement, IBM will manage ECS infrastructure at the disaster recovery site, located at the tech giant's data point in Bangalore as well as its primary IT centre in Mumbai, making it one of the largest-managed resiliency service deals in India.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I need some guidance in designing a frame that is to be fixed to the ground (cement mortar-type) for mounting a 3-Spur Gear train. The layout of the Spur...
Hi all, I wants to buy a TV for my house. My wife is fever of plasma TV on the other hand my sister fever of LCD TV. So I...
i m in 2nd yr.... plzzz suggest me some impressive & different topics 4 d paper presentation😕😕
The Internet Problem Solving Contest (IPSC) is an online contest for teams consisting of up to three people. Several problems will be published at the beginning of the competition. Each...
The Use of Jatropha oil as fuel for co-generation in steam generators Hello everyone. I am doing my project on "analysis of waste product of Jatropha oil mill (Jatropha cake)...