IBETO| EXCEL 2013

Excel 2013, the annual national level techno-managerial symposium of Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi is proud to announce the launch of its first event - Innovations for a Better Tomorrow (IBETO), a nationwide competition in search of practical ideas for technical innovations that can aid society in some way. IBETO not just invites ideas from engineering students across the nation, but also offers viable ideas a chance to get developed into working products by providing the required funding and mentorship to develop and implement the idea.
In addition to all this, the highlight of the event is the Rs 1 lakh prize money awarded to the best implemented project.
To know more about IBETO please visit the IBETO website - #-Link-Snipped-#
Dates
Last date for abstract submission - March 17th
Announcement of shortlisted teams - March 24th
Development Phase I - April 1st
Development Phase II - May 17th
IBETO Finals - September
Contact Details
George K. Abraham
+91 9495381441
#-Link-Snipped-#
Deborah Thomas
+91 9447702418
#-Link-Snipped-#
Vishnu K
+91 8129945728
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The PlayStation 4 event will start at 'odd' hours, starting at 4:30 AM on 21 February in India. So only the die-hard PS4 fanatics will be 'up' at that time...
NFC technology is finding ways in our daily lives rapidly. The near filed communication technology will now be used for metro rail tickets at Hyderabad. The ticket readers will be...
CEans, I'm happy to announce that CrazyEngineers has partnered with the biggest science & engineering festival in the USA - USASEF 2014. CrazyEngineers has become a 'Krypton' level partner with...
Hello , Guys i'm doing MCA in PUNE . We want to introduce a new event in our college, our sir told us to introduce new event but he told...
how to create a project on water marking technique & what new & latest technology can add in that project