iBall Hybrid Dual Pen Drive For Computers & Smartphones

Indian consumer electronics brand, iBall has announced 8 GB / 16 GB Hybrid Dual Pen Drive. Did you notice it says 'Hybrid'? Well, the pen drive has been designed to connect to both desktop computers or laptops as well as smartphones & tablets. It's been designed to have two USB connectors - on one side, it has a regular USB while on the opposite end, it's got a micro USB. The design helps solve a big yet simple problem: requiring a separate USB to Micro-USB connector if you wish to connect extra storage to your smartphone. Interesting, right? Who likes to carry extra cables anyways?

iBall-Hybrid-Pendrive

Of course, your smartphone must have USB OTG (On The Go) feature so that it can accept the pen drive as external storage. Most of the modern phones should already have it. With weight just about 10 grams and a tiny form factor - it can fit in just anywhere in your pocket or bag.

iBall hybrid dual pen drive is being offered in two variants. The 8GB model has been priced at Rs. 599 and the 16GB version has been priced at Rs. 799. Highly recommended if you love to click your HD videos or like to carry truck-loads of music everywhere with you.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I would love to buy this because of its hybrid design and who likes to carry a extra cable connector wherever you go.Iball definitely has an edge and price seemed little high.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Innovative move by iBall. This pen-drive will surely gonna be hit among Android tablets & smartphones.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Excellent. That is what i was looking for. No more cables now. 😁 Do you if it is already on flipkart yet? if yes I am gonna buy it today itself.
  • 1234Harshal
    1234Harshal
    Loved it..!!!
    😀
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Wow, that's great..!!

A very good move by iBall, it's just awesome, can't wait to get it... 😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This is the gadget of the DECADE in my sight this will make work easier for all. Now we don't need a seperate cable to connect the pendrive to the smart phone
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Just the gadget many of us desperately require.
  • divya_miya
    divya_miya
    wow....its really useful to all ..avoids the use of cables and connectors...
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Any body knows when will this product be out in the market. I am regularly checking Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon and some other online shopping places. Can't find this product. Please post if you find it available anywhere. I want to buy it. 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple may unveil the next iPhone, aka iPhone 5S at an event on September 10, according to AllThingsD. The information has been revealed by sources closer to the developments at...
Today our own CEan and VoiCE author Issue is celebrating his birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the Issue. Have a great year ahead. 🎉​Looking forward to see...
hi , i have completed b.tech 2013 and i want to make oracle database administrator and i have also completed OCA certification on database 10g.But still i have not any...
When I googled about radiations in a led i found that GaAs is responsible for red colour & GaAsP for yellow or green colour moreover the concentration of semiconductor material...
LG has launched a new addition to its Optimus L1 series with the introduction of LG Optimus L1 II, a smartphone designed and devised for the Vietnam market. Thanks to...