iBall Flipper Flip

iBall Flipper Flip mobile is stylish mobile recently introduced by iBall. I believe it started with Moto Razr which was one of the most popular flip mobiles in India. iBall Flipper aims to continue the tradition of stylish flip phones yet maintain the affordability. The phone is backed with an array of smart design and technology which makes it one of the desirable phones available in Indian mobile markets.

The Flipper comes with dual LCD screens. The large 6.1cm (2.4") LCD is the main LCD is the main screen while 2.6cm (1.04") OLED screen is on the flap. The phone is Dual SIM Dual Standby phone which supports GSM+GSM networks with a frequency range of 900 Mhz - 1800 Mhz.

#-Link-Snipped-#
iBall Flipper

Here's a quick look at the technical features of Flipper -

Design & Display

- Beautifully curved Flip design
- Large 6.1cm (2.4") LCD Display
- Second 2.6cm (1.04") OLED display on flap
- Special One touch buttons on top flap for Play/Pause, Prev. and Next Track
- Outer LED display showing Clock, Call and Message Alerts, Network Signal, Battery Status
- Dedicated keys for Music Player, Video Player, Bluetooth, Power Saving on keypad

Messaging:

- Send SMS in English or Hindi language
- Support LMS
- Instant Messaging Service - MSN

Camera:

- Dual Camera with digital zoom and multi-shot mode
- Store large multimedia files on external micro SD card

Security:

- Advanced mobile tracker
- Call and Number black list
- Phone and SIM card lock
-Password lock for Phonebook, Message, Camera, File Manager & more

Storage & Memory:

- External Micro SD Card support up to 8GB
- SMS: 200
- Phonebook:500

Battery & Power:

- 1200mAh with 7 Hrs Talk time
- Standby Time: 10 Days.

Additional Features:

- E-Book Reader
- Call time reminder
- Caller ID with Photo
- Alarm with MP3 and ringtone alert
- Calendar & Scheduler
- Clock and World time
- Calculator and Unit Converter
- Memo Book
- Multiparty conference
- SAR<2.0w/kg
- Countdown timer and Stopwatch

Price: The phone is priced at Rs. 4500/- in India. In my opinion, the phone offers quality features for the price and could be on your short-list if you are looking for stylish phone under Rs. 5000/-.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the near future, you might just wrap your television in your briefcase and take it to your office. Or probably you might want to sew your wristwatch on your...
Co-Founder of Google, Larry Page will be the new CEO of Google Inc. from April 4, Google announced few hours ago. The current CEO, Eric Schmidt will assume the role...
While Mobile Number Portability is getting attention from the media, there are talks going on about 'Vehicle Number Portability'. MNP is a technology that allows subscribers to change their network...
Staying 19 kilometers away from the college is a pain and studying in a college which demands 75%+ attendance serves as makes it worse. I am presently in my 3rd...
ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is a term which I believe is hard to miss if one has anything to do with any business process. Otherwise also any person who...