iam an automobile engineer..

hi guys..........๐Ÿ˜
hope u guys are fine there....๐Ÿ˜€
iam silver star john.
iam doing 3rd year btech in automobile engineering.
i love my branch very much.
iam in hostel and like every other hostel i think the food stinks here.๐Ÿ˜‰
iam not very good in studies so u know i have lots of back papers..
but i guess i have good practical knowledge.in mechanical as well as in automobile fields.
iam kind of a thinker..๐Ÿ‘Ž
i enjoy alot with my frnds.
i have an aim to do a big project so that i can make better transportation for us humans and also so that i can good job. ๐Ÿ˜
iam really happy to be a part of such a group guys .
and the guys who created this group ,u r awsome k ๐Ÿ‘
all the best for all of u out there..
may god bless u all..๐Ÿ˜

jai india........jai engineers.......jai automobile engineers.........๐Ÿ˜‰
c ya guys....

๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, Friend. We are sure you will love it here. Start posting in discussions on the forum and be awesome.

Feel free to express your thoughts and share your ideas.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! We tend to have quite a few automotive themed posts in the mech section so looking forward to your participation.
  • silver star john
    silver star john
    hi guys ....
    i need some views and thoughts abt this k guys

do you guys think this is possible now?

a motor is powered from a battery.a generator is connected to the axle of the wheel in which the motor is connected.and the out put from the generator is connected to the baterry itself.
    or in other case if the output of the generator is connected to the motor input.

do you guys think it will recharge the battery or it will produce the current to keep the motor runnig .the rpm of the motor will decrease but still will it have the power to turn the motor and create a cycle???

i need views on this matter guys.
    pls give your comments and views..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm a final year student of chemical engineering from covenant university, Nigeria, really happy to be a part of a community where engineering is appreciated and ideas can be shared
will someone help me to make simple mp3 player for linux by providing some ideas,tutorials,codes or other related information using java or c,c++ or c#??
As i wish to achieve my post graduation after my B.E in computer science but no lot of idea what to study further please anybody provide me a lot of...
Name:Boobalakumar.T Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering Location: India Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Reading books, chat. Aim in life: i want to become a railway engineer I joined CrazyEngineers because: Gathering...