I would like to Know why should my postings have been removed

Dear Moderator,

Greetings for the Day!!!!!!

We convey our BIG TONN OF THANKS for removing our posting with out explaining or giving a chance to know the reason.

Being a Consultant working closely abiding by the agreement of confidentiality we have not mentioned the "COMPANY DETAILS" for your LEGIT CHECK.

Let me understand you clearly that the opportunity is Legit enough,where in a candidate for the Jobs Posted can apply for the same with confidence.

And we are not charging a candidate anything for the services offered,the service offered is free of cost.

And we have never faced any such kind of experience where in the Moderator have removed a Posting as such.

Regards,
Team
Principle HR

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I'm sure you appreciate the fact that the moderators are simply trying to make sure you are a legitimate person, and not using the good name of Principle HR for unethical activities.

If you contact the administrator, I am sure that he will be more than happy to clear this misunderstanding.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to site suggestions & feedback section.

You were asked to provide company details which we'd have verified. You responded saying the company details cannot be disclosed & are confidential.

We cannot trust a company that does not want to reveal its identity and yet ask for resume/personal details of candidates.

A company wanting to remain anonymous can simply sell the candidate data to make money. We cannot allow that.

I hope I've answered your question.
  • PRINCIPLE HR
    PRINCIPLE HR
    Dear Sir,

Thank you for your support.

We the PRINCIPLE HR follows certain principles of professionalism,and we have no motive of doing illegitimate actions towards any aspect.

Moderator may understand the same.

Regards,
    Principle HR
  • PRINCIPLE HR
    PRINCIPLE HR
    Dear Moderator,

We have other sources of Making money,by doing our "ACT's RIGHT" as we follow the few principles.

And rest is left at you..........no worries.....un neccesary damage of my "Brand"

Regards

Principle HR
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We wish you all the best. Should you consider advertising your job openings through CE, let us know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friend i'm planning on doing a project related to Blood donations . project idea : If He/She needs blood , they have to just send an sms on a the...
What are .img files? How can we extract .img files? ok Here is some info abaut img files: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMG_(file_format) & HERE IS THE same type of file: https://www.4shared.com/file/11504944...thesizers.html [File is...
Dear Moderator, We have an immediate openings for a Infrastructure co. in Andhra Pradesh,the openings are immediate to close. We would like to Post JOB's. Please let me know the...
sir, i am intrested in going for my summer internship in coming academic year 2010-11. my field of interest is I.C. Engines..please suggest me some industry and how to apply...
Howdy! CEan mahesh_dahale just sent me a visitor message informing that I've crossed 10k posts! CEan English-Scared asked me to write down a special post on this occasion. So here...