I wanted to do a serial light using LED's cheaply .. can any1 lead me ??

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Use 8051 IC and just program a short delay of about 100 to 250 ms. After this delay load the different combinations to the outputs.

PS: Do share a little more about your project?
    Tell us how many lights are you planning to use here and stuff like that
  • Rachel caroline
    Rachel caroline
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Use 8051 IC and just program a short delay of about 100 to 250 ms. After this delay load the different combinations to the outputs.

PS: Do share a little more about your project?
    Tell us how many lights are you planning to use here and stuff like that
    thanq !!😁 iav awready tried it but it didn go so well . check out diz link . .simplest yet cheap😁
    #-Link-Snipped-#

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Rachel Caroline
    thanq !!😁 iav awready tried it but it didn go so well . check out diz link . .simplest yet cheap😁
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I am not sure this is a good way to make your own serial light

If you want to make a serial light, Buy some batteries and LED's you are cool with them. Calculate the voltage you wish to drop across the LED's and finally limit the current through out the circuit using a resistor

You have your serial light

How many bulbs are you planning to play around with

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An “International Conference on Advance Research and Innovations in Mechanical, Material Science, Industrial Engineering and Management- (ICARIMMIEM-2014)”was conducted by the Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Christu Jyothi Institute of Technology and...
Nokia has rolled out the new Lumia Black software update for Lumia range of Windows Phone 8 smartphones. The update is now available for download only for the Lumia 925...
iBerry has launched a new smartphone in India called the iBerry Auxus Nuclea N2 featuring 1.7 GHz MediaTek's true Octa core chipset MT6589. Last year, the company had launched a...
Simmtronics Xpad Turbo tablet has made an appearance on several e-commerce websites recently. The Xpad Turbo is a budget Android offering that delivers Android Jelly Bean experience at a sub...
Fellas i need your help me in locating a piezo ceramic supplier , for my project . The following would be the responsibilites to be performed ; 1) You need...