I want topics for mini projects for Mobille Programmiming with vb.net

Hi. I 'm a student for Computer Since.i wanted to do a mini project in mobille programming with vb.net. Please help me with any idea.

Replies

• rashboyz25
    rashboyz25
    hi i need topics for mini projects on visual basic.. so guys please help me out
  • Reya
    Reya
    1.Student database project in which student's personal details such as name,registration no with year,academic details of a student such as year of passing,marks scored in all the semesters in various subjects are stored in database.Searching,editing,reporting facilities can be implemented.
    2.Bank application for crediting and debiting the amount.
    3.Creating a fast Report

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi...i am confused now a days , because i want to buy a laptop.i am not decided that which one is the best. because i do'nt want to go the...
TwInbox File Size:- 936 KB If you are a Microsoft ® Outlook ® user, you probably have it open all the time. Now you can have a fully-featured, powerful Twitter...
Hi, I am ME in Software engineering with good CGPA and did some lectureship in india. Came in US on H4,changed to H1b,did few projects in java.But now because of...
Hey there, I have a robot as my FYP and it has two hobby servo motors Parallax Standard Servo (#900-00005) as manipulator actuators. the motor data sheet doesnt give extended...
which books to read to clear aptitude test for companies