I want to start a Business

My Friend(MBA) and Me want to start a business which should be a regular requirement for consumers to put steady market.
Here I got a problem is I have do an unique Business in my town.
Suggest which type of Business have to do.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    you may choose buisness which will fulfill your town needs...as in my town...most common buisness is for eatables as we punjabi guys are very fond of eatables.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    metmyworld
    My Friend(MBA) and Me want to start a business which should be a regular requirement for consumers to put steady market.
    Here I got a problem is I have do an unique Business in my town.
    Suggest which type of Business have to do.
    What type of business you should start entirely depends on - your skills set, market need, your team, your passions etc.

The best way to finding an idea is to look for a problem that lot of people face and then try to find out a solution. Then build a team that will help you execute. Once you are successful at it, figure out a business model.
  • metmyworld
    metmyworld
    goyal420
    you may choose buisness which will fulfill your town needs...as in my town...most common buisness is for eatables as we punjabi guys are very fond of eatables.....
    I am From AndhraPradesh.
    I need information about different types of Business that requires people a lot.
  • metmyworld
    metmyworld
    The_Big_K
    What type of business you should start entirely depends on - your skills set, market need, your team, your passions etc.

The best way to finding an idea is to look for a problem that lot of people face and then try to find out a solution. Then build a team that will help you execute. Once you are successful at it, figure out a business model.

I am From AndhraPradesh.
    I need information about different types of Business that requires people a lot.
  • arunkumar505
    arunkumar505
    better to go for any common business suggested by someone , try to know the nerve of market where u want to start this . if u do some business in ur own way than it must be automatically be a unique one , may be the theme remain same but the success totally depends upon the way u do ur business
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    metmyworld
    I am From AndhraPradesh.
    BROTHER it depends on you....first think ...what CAN you provide better..then others...you will get the answer....
    I personally suggest never follow others ..try make your own decisions
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    You should first of all look what interests you then try searching for that around yourself

What are the fields and what are the services available - it will help you widen your horizon of knowledge
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Umm .. metmyworld,
    First write down things that you do best.
    Second, write down problems you see in the world.
    Third, if what you do best can solve those problems, then you have a value proposition going.

Make a product/service out of that and voila! you are in business.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    cool thought process kidakaka 😀
  • sookie
    sookie
    One thing from my side, I read it recently in some business e-magazine.

Very first thing is "Know your customer". There is no point in making or redeveloping a thing that is already being there as you would need to face a tough competition in growing up your business. Look around what all type of customers you can find very much easily. Start something keeping them in your mind.

Best of Luck ! 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ Sookie : I agree.
    I have a small real time incident to narrate as well thoughis away from the thread subject. My Professor explained it to us when he was emphasing on one pursuing PhD.
    He has developed a router which works much better than current day routers, but the cost of the router development was enormous . When he approached a company to pick up his idea, they did not buy the idea becasue of the cost.
    He wanted to make a point saying that, we first need to know what are the loop holes in current system, and try fixing them thus gaining a market base. Going all the way to do something new is OK as long as your work is useful in some sense.
  • Robi
    Robi
    Find what is interesting for your local community. The simplest way, check out what kind of magazines are available locally. Usually the publishers make a great marketing job first and only then recommend to your local sellers, what is better to sell.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In case, you forget your root password or you wanna access the system with root privileges without knowing root password, you can easily change it by following these steps >>>...
hello CEans Can anyone please help with a shell script for Tower of Hanoi ? 😕 as we cannot pass parameters to functions in Linux please tell a program in...
I am mother of two kids and i believe that in todays modern world kids should have better understanding of indian culture. I came across an educational kids website ...
The title pretty much says it all. I'm not an engineer but have been tinkering (mostly with computers) and various inventions my whole life. I wanted to build a mini...
Intel has announced new Intel Atom processors that feature integrated graphics built directly into the CPU, enabling improved performance and smaller, more energy-efficient designs in a new generation of netbooks....