I want to learn Matlab

Hello,I want to learn MATLAB. From where can i start learning. please help me

Replies

• prasannaacme
    prasannaacme
    learing matlab is quite interesting..
    you just start with some ref books..there are pleanty of books available for free in web.
    even more lot of webminars are being conducted by matlab inc.
    please refer the mathwork site for more info
  • Reya
    Reya
    Some tutorials and websites which may help you to learn Matlab.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    File Exchange - MATLAB Central
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I also suggest a book "Getting started with Matlab" by Rudra pratap.

• Sagar07
    Sagar07
    I would advice you to go through the matlab help... They have given very useful demos... So, according to me, books are not necessary for now...
  • KZ 259
    KZ 259
    what is "matlab" ?
  • pavani abburi
    pavani abburi
    It is a programming languagoe used for computations stands for matrices lab
  • pavani abburi
    pavani abburi
    sorry it is language not languagoe
  • KZ 259
    KZ 259
    oh ok, thanks : - )
  • syed aslam
    syed aslam
    Hi ,

Matlab is a multidisciplinary tool it is even used in finance, economics etc. so learning matlab is definitely valuable.

and fortunately I Just Found a intresting MOOC Free online courses on MATLAB.

Modelling and Simulation using MATLAB® : #-Link-Snipped-#

Enroll and enjoy the quality learning.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    yes Matlab is a multidisciplinary tool and also various types of simulations. Programming structure,Model structure,flow structure and Functional mathematical vector pattern. mainly Matlab is an mathematical based computational tool,various types of domain finance, economics etc.if ur a ECE or EEE means Modeled, Programing ,DSP image and communications,control systems like fields and many other basic and advanced concepts are simulated in this environment.so do fix your mind either programing or modeled,its easy to learn many ppts and demo are there so all the best,,.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Will somebody give a link to free download of ASTM?
Anybody is having LOOP-5 manual?
Is there any video course available on basic Structural Dynamics ?
Happy Fathers Day to everyone. For those who haven't checked the Father's day google doodle yet, check it up here - Are any of the CEans celebrating Father's day in...
This video is a proof that traffic lights are unnecessary. Courtesy of FunMansion.com. We're not sure if it is shot in India or not? This makes me think, if we...