I want to give GRE

i am in final year of my btech graduation and want to go for GRE. please help me

1) If i take the exam in august then when i will get the admission.

2) Is there any GD/PI as in the CAT/MAT

3) I am a CSE student, which field should i choose for MS

3) Is GRE good as GMAT? Because today, GMAT is in the demand

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    *pushkar*
    i am in final year of my btech graduation and want to go for GRE. please help me

1) If i take the exam in august then when i will get the admission.

2) Is there any GD/PI as in the CAT/MAT

3) I am a CSE student, which field should i choose for MS

3) Is GRE good as GMAT? Because today, GMAT is in the demand
    1) You get to know your unofficial score right after you take the exam. That time you have to choose four institutions of your choice based on your scores. After 10-15 days your official scores are sent to you and the institutions you will be applying. You'll get admission in a college that approves your scores as soon as the other formalities are done with.

2) As far as I know, there is no GD/PI in GRE. But you'll need two letters of recommendation and also your SOP(statement off purpose).

3) There are variety of fields in MS. Being a CSE student you need not necessarily choose a field related to CSE. You can go for others based on your choices and preferences.

4) Every exam has its own benefits. I can't particularly say that one is better than the other. It's an individual outlook I guess.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Off Topic, but might be useful: #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    So in foreign countries is there no technical exam? Can we get admission only on the basis of GRE, TOEFEL or IELTS?
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    Nion
    1) You get to know your unofficial score right after you take the exam. That time you have to choose four institutions of your choice based on your scores. After 10-15 days your official scores are sent to you and the institutions you will be applying. You'll get admission in a college that approves your scores as soon as the other formalities are done with.
    When their sessions starts.. In india, it starts in july or august. I am planning for my exam in august and would like to know about the admission..
  • henry3
    henry3
    Graduate Record test....i m planning to give it as well...it consists of 3 potions
    Analytical....
    Grammatical......
    Logical reasoning...

Can anybody tell me how much score at least, i need to get scholarship?????......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discover the beautful place in the philippines and the paradise distination of the tropical island.
I friends I found these notes when I was studying Normalization.I hope you find them useful. ๐Ÿ˜€
These are the lecture notes of Normalization form.
These are the notes of Relational Database design. ๐Ÿ˜›
Looking for BCNF Notes? I'm attaching these notes of BCNF. ๐Ÿ˜› . Download them and let me know if you find them useful.