I want to do an internship at BHEL after completion of my 2-2 and I am from Ece department.!

Hello,mam.Am persuing my b tech at CMR College of engineering and technology (autonomous) and I wanna do a summer internship at BHEL after this semester i.e 2-2.I am from ECE department.Can you please guide me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I think the best way to approach, as discussed several times on CrazyEngineers is that the students should approach the BHEL officials via their college's T&P department. 

BHEL officials are likely to entertain official requests made by the college; on their letterhead than students trying to approach them directly. It becomes way more structured when the college and professors are involved. 

Have you talked to your college authorities about getting internship at BHEL? What was their response? 

• DEVABATHINI HARSHITHA
    DEVABATHINI HARSHITHA

Actually,they were only interested to entertain the students who have finished their 3-2 but not the students of 2-2.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Everyone, Would you please suggest me a good laptop for studying purpose. Actually I want to buy a laptop for my sister, she is studying in B.C.A first year....
Hi Friends,I am John from Jacob Engineers. I am newbie in this forum. I like very much to join this forums. ThanksJohn
Electrical, telecommunication & computer engineers concerned with the safety of 5G network. Please join the discussion 
Hi Madam / siri hope you doing great.I am doing my final year project about the rural road development and they ask me to chose specific title in the rural...
Please let us know how you guys earn money? Is this website a passive income? and also please tell us your journey from the bottom. We want to know you...