I want to do a SCADA internship. Can you suggest from where I can do that?

I'm a 3rd Semester B. Tech. student studying in DTU with Engineering Physics as my branch. In my summer vacation, i did a certificate course of One Month of SCADA (Siemens' S7200 and S7300). Now, I'm searching for a internship for the same, but I' m getting only full-time jobs for which only degree holders who has done their engineering is eligible. Can i get some source from where i can get a internship training for SCADA?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jio Giga Fiber has taken the broadband markets in India by storm. I was lucky to be a part of the Jio Giga Fiber’s trial plan and I thought of...
I am pursuing Final Year B.Tech in EEE.I want to do 6 months industrial training/internship at BHEL, Hyderabad. Would You please give me the details to approach the BHEL. 
We are replacing CFL lights with LED. It is expected that LEDs have longer life times. However we are facing frequent issues with LEDs such as blinking. The vendors give...
TCS is conducting TCS National Qualifier Test 2018 on 2nd and 3rd September. The registration is already on and there seems to be lot of confusion among the engineering students....
Hi all,I'm working on a device which greatly resembles an e-brake handle. The user grabs the handle, pulls it up, and cannot push it back down unless a release of...