i want to develop a game similar to temple run. what API is required for that?

Replies

• Shweta Chauhan
    Shweta Chauhan
    rajmanisha
    Generic APIs to develop a game is Graphics API,eg. OpenGL,Direct3D.Other than that you will be needing game Engine as graphics API will only be rendering images and animation.Example of game engine-Unity

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI all what is the convective co-efficient of the material, with which those plastic tubes meant for administering Intravenous is made of ? can anyone tell me ?
While most flagship smartphones contain top notch features to appease the well-heeled smartphone customer, ASUS has taken a step in another direction and created a smartphone for the niche audience...
We hope all of you had fun participating in the Logo Quiz today. Here is the leaderboard - ​ Let's Congratulate CEan Saurav Rastogi! A Surprize gift awaits you, Saurav....
its about your feedback that matters alot and make us be everywhere..
With every passing day the universe of phone devices keeps getting larger and bigger. Swimming against this tide, there is Elari Nanophone C. The newly launched phone is marketed to...