I want source code in C++......

Give the amount, period, interest rate, as input from user .user can provide input in the following form.
1. Amount, period, and interest in decimal form.
2. Amount, period & interest in percent form.
3. Amount, period by using overload constructor. calculate fixed_deposite

Please any one help me my external practical oral is on coming Monday?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a very easy program. Would you like to give it a try yourself? Start coding and share whatever you come up with (right or wrong does not matter) and tell us where you get stuck. I'm sure C++ experts here will definitely help you out.
  • Nilesh More
    Nilesh More
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a very easy program. Would you like to give it a try yourself? Start coding and share whatever you come up with (right or wrong does not matter) and tell us where you get stuck. I'm sure C++ experts here will definitely help you out.
    sir I was written that code but output is wrong. So i will try again if any problem then ask you. Thank you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nilesh More
    sir I was written that code but output is wrong. So i will try again if any problem then ask you. Thank you.
    Paste your code here so that experts can tell you what needs to be fixed 😀
  • Prateek Gupta
    Prateek Gupta
    Please brother paste your code here so that we can help you 😀 We at CE do not spoonfeed engineers, we let their wings of imagination to grow larger and larger 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

give me some information about microprogram decoder sequencer
this is part of computer organisation
Samsung Galaxy S4 has been launched in Indian markets for a price of Rs. 41,500. People were skeptic about the time-line Samsung would follow to bring the phone to India....
hey all the CE's are invited here... Just answer the question & post the other question.... my question is: What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but...
Dear friends can any one tel me about the purpose of decision device in ASK receiver also tel me about threshold which we give to decision device