i want a simple electronics project please help ...

hello everybody

i want a simple electronics projects

for example projects include 555 timer or 741 or any project can i do in easely ...

waiting your ideas

😒

Mr Download

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    well using 555 timer u can make a monostable multivibrator circuit....for details cntact me at:- mail.for.soumik@gmail.com
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    just2rock
    well using 555 timer u can make a monostable multivibrator circuit....for details cntact me at:- mail.for.soumik@gmail.com
    Just2Rock, wouldn't it be nice if you post the details here? It would help lot of Engineers who are looking for help on similar topics. 😀
  • rahul debbarma
    rahul debbarma
    i want the circuit diagram concering about
    1. electronic hoarding
    2. electronic fuse
    by 555 timer
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Also can make
    light dimmer
    theft alarm using light senser and buzzer
    harmoneam(using different resister)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am working on a voice activated rc car. need some one to help me. pm me if interested thank you
CEans, If anyone of you owns or has tried Honda Civic, please do post your review in this thread 😁 I'm thinking about making 'reviews' a regular part of CE...
Hi guys, This is dileep kumar from guntur. I would like to know the purpose of neutral in detail in electrical appliances. I would like to thank the moderator for...
Hi guys, i need some help or rather suggestions here.. my team is working on a certain robot. THe main feature of the robot is the smarts. Using sensors it...
Its Tested and Working very well. Dosen't even show in Windows Search. step by step process. The locking process: Go to run, type notepad and then press enter. Notepad opens...