CrazyEngineers
  • Newmanite
    Newmanite

MemberSep 20, 2007

I race

My hobbies when Im not working are racing motocross and enduro bikes
    I have a 2002 model YZ250 two stroke motocross bike and a 2007 Husky450cc four stroke enduro bike.
    I also shoot privately on property of around 1000ha culling animals that are pests to cattle and the land.Camels Donkeys Horses and kangaroos.I know I will regret telling people that because of the abuse I have copped in other forums,but let me just say that the horses cant be tamed and on this land it is too hard to round them up.They wouldnt be relocated anyway only destroyed.
    I drink Millers draught,surf (when I can get to the coast)scuba dive go camping in the hamersley gorges and fish in Exmouth....😁
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • crook

MemberSep 20, 2007

I miss my bike 😔

I also shoot privately on property of around 1000ha culling animals that are pests to cattle and the land.Camels Donkeys Horses and kangaroos.I know I will regret telling people that because of the abuse I have copped in other forums,but let me just say that the horses cant be tamed and on this land it is too hard to round them up.They wouldnt be relocated anyway only destroyed
    oh! man
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberSep 22, 2007

Well.. Camel meat is nice, by the way.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register