i need help about public sector exam ?

hey all , i need ur help to regarding public sector exams and notification.which type of study it requre is there any better job for us like public sector?

Replies

• nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    i would also like to know the same thing. however on my level i have started solving some previous years papers which can give us a better thought of what to study.
  • vijay pandit
    vijay pandit
    do u have any sample paper for public sectro exam then plz send me my id is #-Link-Snipped-# in advance..
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    is there no one to help us here....
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey for public sector we had IES,bhel and many why dont you use google to know about that exams
  • vikeshrajan
    vikeshrajan
    @narayan:nice reply

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (VIT) from City of Pune has entered into an academic collaboration with the Pennsylvania state university's college of information sciences and technology (IST), US, to facilitate...
The rumours are out that Google and Samsung Electronics will announce the Nexus Two phone on November 8, 2010 at a press conference in New York. The phone will be...
Facebook introduces new kind of pages called "Friendship Pages". These pages will collect the public wall posts, comments, photos (based on tags) and events that two friends have in common.The...
I was surfing for the information about the 'class' in MicroSD cards. From what I've understood, the Class-X means the microSD card is capable of transfering data at the speed...
The European Fly mobiles launched its Indian operations in 2005 and has recently launched a Full QWERTY, dual SIM phone in India. Let's take a look at this phone and...