I need Hardware base projects

I'm student of software engineering and I need a hardware base project as final year project if anyone can help me....?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hayat malik
    I'm student of software engineering and I need a hardware base project as final year project if anyone can help me....?
    Not sure what you mean by 'need'. Are you looking for ready-made projects? If yes, this is not the right place.

It'd help if you can clearly specify your requirements.
  • hayat malik
    hayat malik
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not sure what you mean by 'need'. Are you looking for ready-made projects? If yes, this is not the right place.

Kaustubh Katdare

First of all thank you so much for reply but actually Sir I'm not asking for ready-made projects I just need some ideas about hardware base project in computer science field....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Born in Kannauj - the perfume capital of India, in a family that runs the manufacturing business of essential oils, aromatherapy oils & attars, Swapnil Pathak graduated as a Electronics...
As Twitter user base keeps dwindling due to the constant stream of complaints about abuse and harassment from users especially celebrities, the company has decided to put its foot down...
Opera has been at the forefront of browser innovation. Opera has been the first browser to introduce native ad-blocking, power saving and free VPN. Opera is now out with another...
Myself Mr. Aishwarya Dhawad. I am a Mechanical engineer and is widely interested in topics related to automobiles and thermal sciences. I am from Nagpur (Maharashtra) and completed by bachelors...
Google is late (very late) to the mobile live streaming party. While Facebook and Twitter have made mobile live streaming tools available to the public since the last two years,...