CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • c00lesh

MemberJun 28, 2007

Hi #-Link-Snipped-#

Refer to the following site ,Ithink it might be helpful to you😎
    #-Link-Snipped-#

-c00lesh😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • integratdbrains

MemberJul 1, 2007

Well we are against spoon feeding!

Hello...
    If you need a Final year project for telecommunication it is important that you indulge in something that interests you and that you are able to understand.EFY is actually a good magzine to start the search for a good project but i feel that it would not be or would be over at the final year level.You could refer the latest journals in your college or could talk with eminent authors of the telecomm books.The front page of any book generally has the address and email Id of the authors where you could contact them,take an appointment,and coverse with them about the latest happenings in the field.😎 Do write in if you cannot get any project through this.
    Cancel
  • Maysaa

MemberOct 29, 2007

Hi , my FYP is about GSM too, if u have any ideas for good project about GSM which is not complicated please please send them 2 me on my email <Removed-ES>.. i need an idea for the project as soon as possible ,, & please tell me any sites about the GSM that may help me ,,, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ,, thx alot
    Cancel
  • sumir_kumar

MemberSep 10, 2008

For pstn you should see the following link #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberSep 10, 2008

Thanks for the link, sumir. Hopefully that'll help out some CEans here 😀
    Cancel
  • far-away

MemberFeb 4, 2010

can some1 helpme in finding an idea 4 finl year project in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
    Cancel
  • sumith123

MemberJun 19, 2010

krsgnanarathna
    I need an final year project proposal based on GSM,PSTN or any thing appropriate to telecommunication engineering.
    hey my friend
    see this list for getting GSM based project ideas
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • sandy06

MemberDec 8, 2010

hey can any one help me about the final year project on tele communications any topic which is gud and useful though it s tough
    Cancel
  • rishabh_jain

MemberDec 8, 2010

i need final project my topic in WIRELESS INTRUSION DETECTION
    Cancel
  • Sabugorhindo

MemberMay 9, 2011

I'm also a final year student and I'm to design a project on ' AN ATTENDANCE DATABASE SYSTEM USING EMBEDDED WEBSERVER' please help me in ideas and information. plaese reply it's urgent
    Cancel
  • Mishra Gaurav

MemberJul 27, 2012

I need a new innovative project on communications or on Digital Signal Processing....Plz help me as soon as possible.......
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 27, 2012

Mishra Gaurav
    I need a new innovative project on communications or on Digital Signal Processing....Plz help me as soon as possible.......
    Unfortunately, we can not provide ready made project.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register