i need an ebook on microcontrollers

i need ebooks on PIC16f877a and Atmega16/32 microcontrollers
at my place, in markets, they don't sell such books, and i can't go to metro cities so i need to download them from net itself,

pliz help me with them,
i m really interested in learning abt PIC16f877a and ATmega16 and Atmega32 microcontrollers!!

Replies

• medeepak
    medeepak
    try in 4shared.com
    there are hundreds of ebooks to download for free
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    I don't have any ebook for microcontroller. I have download one before, but I never finish to learn from that. I more learn from datasheet, internet and coding example. Maybe you can see through my example .
  • shahkushan1
    shahkushan1
    i have one ebook bt hvnt read it...contact me if u want it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OPTILED Lighting International (OPTILED), a pioneer in LED lighting for the past decade, will be showing its full range of products at Light+Building 2010. Frankfurt, Germany – 12 April 2010...
Sir / Madam, My questions is, A positive whole number M less than 100 is represented in base 2 notation, base 3 notation, and base 5 notation. It is found...
guys i am not able to correct this program .please check if you can find and correct some error in this IDENTIFICATION DIVISION. PROGRAM-ID. OPEN-CLOSE. AUTHOR. MANISH. ENVIRONMENT DIVISION. INPUT-OUTPUT...
Bangalore: Revelations by Canadian investigators that a cyber spy ring based in China specifically targeted India's defence establishment are expected to set off a major cyber security overhaul by New...
Microsoft has finally unveiled its project 'pink'; that says 'Its time to share'. The company has launched its new social phone called Kin. The phone comes in two versions, Kin1...