I need a software developer

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I am unsure if this is the right forum for me.

I need a software developer to build me a web-based audio making application for me.

I already have a website designer but his skills don't include software engineering or in other words web application development.

In return for your help, you can add my website to your portfolio.

Send me a message for more details.

Replies

• LoveToSolve
    LoveToSolve
    ok .

Thanks for your interest.

I need to know more about your requirements.

Send me more details.

It will be better if you mail me on both of this email address :

Thanks,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter now has a new mobile interface, reportedly to replace the existing m.twitter.com. The interface is designed to be compatible with even the iPhone and Android OS and will also...
Security firm AVG is predicting that in 2010 the threat environment will witness higher volumes of web-threats and be even more transient, agile and organised. Some of the threats expected...
The Sri Lankans have a decent batting lineup, bolstered by veteran Sanath Jayasuriya, and the return to form of skipper Kumar Sangakkara. Dilshan, in particular, holds the key for the...
i am a final year electrical student and i want to do a design project but i dont have much information or people to help so can anyone please give...
$250 mn Amount reportedly being spent by Virgin boss Richard Branson on the Galactic spaceliner $200,000 Amount per ticket that space tourists will have to shell out 300 No of...