CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@aniket_raj • 28 Jan, 2010
i want to present a seminar on satellite communicaton but i m a little stuck beacuse i m totally a new and curious guy but i dont no how to get proceed and where to.i cant find the topics on this.so can u help me out.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 28 Jan, 2010 Satellite communication itself is a seminar topic, isn't it?
@aniket_raj • 29 Jan, 2010 but arent there any branches on satellite comm.like antennas and jet thrustors or the transponder.i mean if satellite comm itself is a topic then does the seminar involves everything i wrote above or it simply focuses on a specific part about transmitting signal or antennas etc.so i m a little confused that what should i include in the seminar?
@aniket_raj • 30 Jan, 2010 but arent there any branches on satellite comm.like antennas and jet thrustors or the transponder.i mean if satellite comm itself is a topic then does the seminar involves everything i wrote above or it simply focuses on a specific part about transmitting signal or antennas etc.so i m a little confused that what should i include in the seminar?
3.8k views

Related Posts

@deepalitotre · Jul 15, 2008

I have to make 2 or 3 minor projects in C++ languages so please sugeest me atleast 10-12 topics so that i can choose
5.7k views

@Bags003 · Jan 23, 2011

Does anyone of you have the torrent or download link for the book: ISDN and Broadband ISDN with Frame Relay and ATM by William Stallings. Please post.
7.2k views

@YUGA · Sep 8, 2008

HAPPAY ENGINEERS DAY, I think We celebrating the ENGINEERS DAY on birth day(15-sept) of Mr.M.VISHWESWARAIH,who is first civil engineer. right?
6.5k views

@durga ch · Jul 16, 2012

hey Mr.durga, i got 295 rank in A+B+C of c-dac cat 2012, can i get c-dac pune or atleast c-dac bangalore? i want to apply for DESDHi All, Please help...
4.7k views

@sravani ks · Jun 28, 2011

hie dis s sravani...entering into final year now...can someone suggest me any ideas for doing my project...my area of interest s data base..
8.2k views