i need a seminar topic on satellite communication

i want to present a seminar on satellite communicaton but i m a little stuck beacuse i m totally a new and curious guy but i dont no how to get proceed and where to.i cant find the topics on this.so can u help me out.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Satellite communication itself is a seminar topic, isn't it?
  • aniket_raj
    aniket_raj
    but arent there any branches on satellite comm.like antennas and jet thrustors or the transponder.i mean if satellite comm itself is a topic then does the seminar involves everything i wrote above or it simply focuses on a specific part about transmitting signal or antennas etc.so i m a little confused that what should i include in the seminar?
  • aniket_raj
    aniket_raj
    but arent there any branches on satellite comm.like antennas and jet thrustors or the transponder.i mean if satellite comm itself is a topic then does the seminar involves everything i wrote above or it simply focuses on a specific part about transmitting signal or antennas etc.so i m a little confused that what should i include in the seminar?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, i am learning digital signal processing. Can you share me the book " Digital Signal Processing" - John Proakis. Thanks !
hi. i need to know where can i get study material for "steel structures" in the net? 😕
hey.. can anyone tell me what is the cause of this error message-windows drive not ready along with message :exception processing message c00000a3 parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c.
hi friends.. I believe that there is hidden talent and creativity deep in everyone's mind. so this thread is just to know about the creativity of CEans.. the poem of...
hi friends.. do you really think that seminars and counselling sessions regarding personality development and positive attitude can alter the thinking way of individuals? 😒