I need a schematic with at least 150 components

Hello everybody,
As I mentioned in the title, I need a schematic with at least 150 electrical components (not much more than 150 is desired though). I want to design its PCB in Altium Designer. I googled it but got no success πŸ˜”
It would be perfect that the circuit only contain resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes and transistors.

sorry for my poor English πŸ˜’
Thanks!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mrdrunk
    Hello everybody,
    As I mentioned in the title, I need a schematic with at least 150 electrical components (not much more than 150 is desired though). I want to design its PCB in Altium Designer. I googled it but got no success πŸ˜”
    It would be perfect that the circuit only contain resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes and transistors.

sorry for my poor English πŸ˜’
    Thanks!
    Welcome to CE, Mrdrunk.

I have PROTEL(Altium's Older Version) i can send you schematic of that PROTEL. But I have one question why you need 150 Components? you just want to learn that how to draw PCB Layout? then you can try even with less components.
  • mrdrunk
    mrdrunk
    godfather
    Welcome to CE, Mrdrunk.

I have PROTEL(Altium's Older Version) i can send you schematic of that PROTEL. But I have one question why you need 150 Components? you just want to learn that how to draw PCB Layout? then you can try even with less components.
    Hi again,
    I'm passing the Altium Designer course at university and I've designed several simple PCBs until now.
    But now, as a final exercise, my professor wants this large scaled PCB to be drawn.
    Would you please send me the schematic? 😳
    my e-mail is: nip_miniw[at]yahoo[dot]com or wakefulm[at]gmail[dot]com

best regards,
    mrdrunk
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mrdrunk
    Hi again,
    I'm passing the Altium Designer course at university and I've designed several simple PCBs until now.
    But now, as a final exercise, my professor wants this large scaled PCB to be drawn.
    Would you please send me the schematic? 😳
    my e-mail is: nip_miniw[at]yahoo[dot]com or wakefulm[at]gmail[dot]com

best regards,
    mrdrunk
    If you have no problem with simply resistor and capacitors and diodes then even you can make such circuit schematic. Or you need such circuit which made sense?

PS:- If Possible then please introduce yourself in Introduction section. we would like to know more about you.
  • mrdrunk
    mrdrunk
    godfather
    If you have no problem with simply resistor and capacitors and diodes then even you can make such circuit schematic. Or you need such circuit which made sense?

PS:- If Possible then please introduce yourself in Introduction section. we would like to know more about you.
    The circuit must be operational and it must do a specific job. I have to give him a report. πŸ˜’
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mrdrunk
    The circuit must be operational and it must do a specific job. I have to give him a report. πŸ˜’
    Oops !!
    Then that's not easy i think you have to combine more than 2 projects in one then and then only you can cross 150 mark of component. πŸ˜”
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Hmm.. Maybe try to google an operators/repaire manual for a cnc machine tool. That might be big enough if you can find something like that. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Hmm.. Maybe try to google an operators/repaire manual for a cnc machine tool. That might be big enough if you can find something like that. πŸ˜€
    But from that he only get the pdf or image for that circuit. mrdrunk have to draw it in protel and that's not easy. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Understanding Hydrogen Hydrogen is no more or less dangerous than other flammable materials, including gasoline and natural gas, according to a fact sheet about hydrogen safety jointly published by the...
[FONT="]Lessons Learned from a Hydrogen Explosion[/FONT] β€œTHIS ARTICLE GIVE US LESSONS FROM AN ACCIDENT HAPPENED AT U.S. WITH HYDROGEN EXPLOSION,” -On January 8, 2007, a hydrogen explosion at the Muskingum...
This question was asked in the interview :- Explain this statement : "Imagine world without SELECT statement in the database." Please have some comments over this.As i am not getting...
I sometimes read amazing/humorous/inspiring status updates by people πŸ˜€ So, just a thought popped up in my mind, could we have a similar facility for CEans to use on CE?...
hi all I am here to find out the technical resume tips. If you have any suggestion feel free to replay. I saw many resume which is not well formatted...