I need a project topic

Please, I need help seriously. I am a final year student of Agricultural Engineering and am confuse of what project nor seminar topic to work on. Some thing simple, perhaps even if its ready made, i dont wanna work on something new, am kinda broke to front any new project.
I 'll really appreciate your effort for the anticipated hand of help. Pls pm me the topic via my mail address:

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya

@ acushla : All your doubts will be clarified through the forum and it will be done for the benefit of all.Like other engineers who posses your own doubts may also be helped. 😀

Also as you are an engineer just try somthing innovative.Atleast try to do something and kindly don't expect things to be made and brought available for you in a readymade fashion!

For help in project idea about check out this thread in CE : CE-#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend's I feel sad because my college ranking is published today and it's vary bad. looks like no one is intrested in voting our college. well we learn from...
WordPress RC3 is now available for download. The plugin developers are being advised to test their plugins for 3.0 compatibility. https://wordpress.org/wordpress-3.0-RC3.zip
Hi We all know that Force = Mass * Acceleration The problem to me is that what should be the acceleration when a object is pushed by hand pressure ?...
i work on ht12e and 12d with frq 433Mhz dudes i hav a problem here when i power up HT12E the data pins read 0.2volts(given 5v VDD)(is this a casual...
Hello All CEan's, Glad to be on Board !! C.E. Intro Template : ________________________________________________________________ Name: Abhishek Engineering Trade: Computers Location: Nagpur Occupation: MBA Student / Freelance Web Developer Work Experience:...