i need a project idea

i am a final year undergraduate information technology student, who needs a project idea for my degree that should be related to NETWORK SECURITY

(1) It should be a topic that can be implemented for people to see.

(2) It should be a topic that information can be easily gathered on.

(3) It should be an idea that can be done using a particular programming language or software for its implementation (am not really good in programming but an idea that can be implemented for people to see it working).

(4) And moreover an idea that can be done within two to three months from the proposal , writing of the main projects (from chapter 1 to chapter 5) and its implementation. For me to have enough time to read and understand for my final presentation on what i have done.

looking forward to hear from u(#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our favourite mini-PC, the Raspberry Pi has served as the computing centre for some useful do-it-yourself projects and this time with the help of Adafruit PiTFT touchscreen and the Raspberry...
Hi, I have to build this PLL circuit and choose any 3 N (integer) of the N-divider. And then I have to observe the input signal Sig_in and the output...
The latest post from @evleaks on Twitter has managed to reveal the user interface of Nokia Normandy in its full glory. The user interface of Normandy seems to combine the...
When Google announced Google Glass; we almost certainly knew that Google engineers would definitely develop a contact lens that would replace the smart glasses. The good news is that Google[X]...
I have a music CD which is nearly five years old. It is scratched and dirtied in such a way, that it now no longer plays properly in either DVD...