I need a laptop stand..

Hi,
I need a laptop stand which I can use in my bed.

Lately, I've been doing too many things in my laptop and I would really like to work from my bed.

Has anyone come across any such stand? Or can anyone point me to any link?
At the worst case, at least some DIY stuff, maybe??

Thanks!!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Well for temporary usage, you can try a plastic stool of small height. 😛

I saw this DIY laptop stand in bed : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Following old discussion might be useful: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aicbal
    aicbal
    i have bought one from ebay.in. its very cheap but not the best. you can get it from ebay.in

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    i have bought one from ebay.in. its very cheap but not the best. you can get it from ebay.in

#-Link-Snipped-#
    You can use the signature option to put in your blog name 😉
  • aicbal
    aicbal
    i am not allowed to 'link BB code' in signature panel. so sorry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, the previous discussion about brushless excitation in alternators should continue here...for refrence, visit - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...p-study-third-year-students-2.html#post152167
Was just chatting with a friend about the old skool games consoles/computers - Commodore 64, Spectrum ZX, Atari 2600 and was reminiscing about some of the classic games. Combat on...
Hi there, basically I've been off college for a few weeks and recently came back. We've just been given an assignment, and I'm a bit stumped on a few of...
Hello fellow Engineers/Fraggers 😎 If you're an Engineering grad then you might have come across this fabulous and highly addictive game. Hostelers especially. I'll cut to the pro talk then....
Why triangles not squares,rectangles or other geometric shapes are the strongest. The shape is commonly used to supports, trusses, etc. in buildings, but why triangle???