I need a circuit

How to generate the Tera HZ and provide the website...

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Go through IEEE journals, if your college has the subscription for their website, then you can search them online. Otherwise you'll have to go through them in the library!!
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Hi,

search patent websites like freepatentsonline and patentstorm and youll find plenty of patents related THz frequency radiation generator.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi........ guys. As i have to do mini project in my college, i dont have any idea of this....... so pls help me to do this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
We plan to set a campus radio for a fest.Can somebody please help in starting?How much would it cost and how can it be set. Would appreciate replies at the...
Hello all, I m implementing GPRS connectivity. And i want to send an email to the pc through GPRS. but i dont know that how many connections possible i.e. how...
can any one explain me that what are the modifications required in engine while using CNG AND LPG as fuel...!
I am a final year student doing B-TECH from COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY PANTNAGAR ,UTTARAKHAND . We are trying to do our graduation project on topic of "noise cancellation in audio...