i need a 7 segment display up down counter

hello,, i need a 7 segment display that can be triggered by a 556 timer
timer A - UP COUNT
timer b - down count

i have surveyed the the circuit using CD40110BE but the IC is not available in
our vicinity,, please give me an alternative circuit with part list that can be aquired easily thank you!

Replies

• shahrul
    shahrul
    Maybe someone else can help, but for me better use microcontroller.
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    My 2 paise -

Take the standard available up/down converter ICs. Then use a binary to 7 seg decoder for interfacing with the segment LED.

-Karthik
    😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hope these would be useful Video lectires on Kinematics of Machines Video lectires on Kinematics of Machines - Mechanical Engineering Forum Video lectures on Robotics Video lectures on Robotics -...
I am working on the Modelling and Simulation of a Brushless DC Motor using LabView Software, I don't have direct access to the software, so working on the model is...
Currently doing a research on using web proxies as a means to bypass Internet censorship, using my ISP as a research platform, this is a term paper, studying for my...
Can some one tell me about scope of Ms in engineering managment future ? How is england for it ?
Milan, 22 February 2010 – Prysmian, world leader in the energy and telecommunications cables industry, will this week unveil the rewards of its focus on FTTH Research and Development, when...