I myself with me

Hi friends,Myself Poonam Dwivedi
I have done BSc with mathematics from st.Xavier's ,Ahmedabad.
I m pursuing M.C.A ,in the 5th semester, at Department Of Computer Science,Saurashtra University, Rajkot.
And i would say,i wanna learn new things with the help of you people,So b with me.
Thanks,all the crazy engineers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Poonam 😀 We're happy to have you with us! How did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
  • Poonamdwivedi
    Poonamdwivedi
    Thank you sir,
    I was just searching for some project definition as we have to make an internal project in this sem
    And i got the reference of this website from there,I found it interesting and felt that i should also be the member of the same so i singup.
    Can you please suggest me some good project definition in java or php or .net?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Poonamdwivedi
    Poonamdwivedi
    The_Big_K
    Look here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank you sir
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Taamaru Swagat chhe.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The center has decided to include, one more subject "finance", In order to create awareness among the people, whose large part of saving is locked in gold, real estate and...
Write a SQL query on emp table to display the employee name, his salary, sum of his department salary and second highest salary of his department in different columns. This...
Can anybody suggest any opensource IDE for running Django application??
Types of gas turbines and thier 1) Pressure Ratio 2) Air fuel ratio 3) Maximum Temperature in plant 4) Thermal Efficiency ?????????
https://www.instructables.com/id/EDC-The-pocket-knife/?ALLSTEPS