I must tell this...

This year I have started using other sites that also having the features like CE site...But CE site is much interesting and I Cannot have a mind to leave once logged in...Much interesting,,More Innovative Peoples ...Proud to be a
Cheers s

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Very nice to hear that from you. CE is being built by all of us (CEans) so it has to be cool ๐Ÿ˜‰ !

CE's USP lies in its members!
  • rishna
    rishna
    ms_cs
    I Cannot have a mind to leave once logged in
    i totally agree.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    So you mean he is losing his mind after logging in (laughs)
    Good Catch...
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    English-Scared
    Good Catch...
    ๐Ÿ˜
    Ha ha ha... ๐Ÿ˜ inovations and sharp eyes of CEans ๐Ÿ˜

Crazy
  • rishna
    rishna
    English-Scared
    Good Catch...
    ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐Ÿ˜
    you think so๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    i perceived it in that way ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    crazyboy
    Ha ha ha... ๐Ÿ˜ inovations and sharp eyes of CEans ๐Ÿ˜

Crazy
    Come on dude we are into testing and got habituated to test everything possible..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
  • gohm
    gohm
    That was always my perception too. other sites are just too annalytical and dry for my liking.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm sure that in next couple of months, the activity here will shot up. We'll have more offline interactions throughout the world and the real fun will start when we all start collaborating on CE Projects!
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    looking forward for that bigiie..as you know we had made it till here after crossing many rock stones...but really thanks to all who stood by us...cheers
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thats Good Spirit J2R๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m using ms office xp but while working in word or excel files gets corrupt & sometimes it not recoverable pls suggest.... how to stop files bieng corrupted....
man m makin a voice recognition security system in matlab...can u guide me how to go about it especially the feature extraction and pattern matching part...it will be of great...
hi, what is minimum BE% for admission in M.TECH.(CS) courses offered by IIT's and IISc.anybody having under 200 rank & less then 60% in BE CS can getting into IIT....
How can i calculate the machinery output in highway projects. Machinery like Excavator,grader,dozer,soil compactor,pneumatic tandom roller,water tanker and also required no. per Kilometer.๐Ÿ˜ Hi I am Highway Engineer want to...
I expect mysql folks to help me with this - I've a database with plain text passwords which I want to encrypt using MD5 encryption. What query do I need...