View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

I must know some interesting facts about GTO thyristor-controlled series capacitors

I am asked to take a 2 hour class about GTO thyristor -controlled series capacitors, i hav rummaged thru all books, websites and wat not ! But i want to make the class interesting and lively by letting them know some real time applications and other interesting facts 1 Can anybody help !😕😡😔
lal
lal • Feb 28, 2016
Could that in any way be related to Capacitor Discharge Ignition used in vehicles? It seems so to me.
Check this
Capacitor discharge ignition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What are the other applications you could dig out? And may be, you could brief out what is its significance and basic working so that the community could find all possible ways to help.
lal
Could that in any way be related to Capacitor Discharge Ignition used in vehicles? It seems so to me.
Check this
Capacitor discharge ignition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What are the other applications you could dig out? And may be, you could brief out what is its significance and basic working so that the community could find all possible ways to help.

Share this content on your social channels -