I must know some interesting facts about GTO thyristor-controlled series capacitors

I am asked to take a 2 hour class about GTO thyristor -controlled series capacitors, i hav rummaged thru all books, websites and wat not ! But i want to make the class interesting and lively by letting them know some real time applications and other interesting facts 1 Can anybody help !😕😡😔

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Could that in any way be related to Capacitor Discharge Ignition used in vehicles? It seems so to me.
    Check this
    Capacitor Discharge Ignition

What are the other applications you could dig out? And may be, you could brief out what is its significance and basic working so that the community could find all possible ways to help.
  • Rachel caroline
    Rachel caroline
    lal
    Could that in any way be related to Capacitor Discharge Ignition used in vehicles? It seems so to me.
    Check this
    Capacitor Discharge Ignition

What are the other applications you could dig out? And may be, you could brief out what is its significance and basic working so that the community could find all possible ways to help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have all seen rogue waves in movies and TV shows, they are large and spontaneous surface waves that occur far out in open water and can be extremely dangerous...
An undergraduate student, with the help of his professor from Rutgers, the state university of New Jersey has designed a 3D printed Braille mapping system for visually impaired people. The...
Project Abstract / Summary : Bluetooth Message Service (BMS) is the technology of automatically collecting the data from energy meter devices via LM393 light sensor which is programmed to count...
Hello guys.. hope you're fine .. i need innovative ideas for artificial intelligence projects my final year has started i'm doing BS software engineering
a warm greetings to all CE ans .i want to present a paper on current trends in information technology.i have googled many topic but i want this paper to be...