I....Me....Myself..!!

Name: Shweta Punjabi

Engineering Trade: Information Technology

Occupation
:
Student (3rd yr)

Hobbies & Interests
: I just luv watchin movies, listenin music, playin badminton, net surfin and most importantly learnin new things related to my field(IT).

*Aim in life
: to become a successful CRAZY ENGINEER..πŸ˜€

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: As I sed above dat I luv to learn new things..πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a great aim you have πŸ˜€ ! You'll definitely learn lot of great things here and all you have to do is just be active and keep an eye on what people are discussing. Feel free to participate in any of the discussions here and grow your knowledge. Keep yourself updated with the latest in engineering and technology through our blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here.
  • shwetapunjabi
    shwetapunjabi
    The_Big_K
    That's a great aim you have πŸ˜€ ! You'll definitely learn lot of great things here and all you have to do is just be active and keep an eye on what people are discussing. Feel free to participate in any of the discussions here and grow your knowledge. Keep yourself updated with the latest in engineering and technology through our blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanx big k...!!πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, friend. Feel free to participate in all discussions here and be an active member of the community. Hope to see you around here often.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎
  • shwetapunjabi
    shwetapunjabi
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Welcome to CE! 😎
    πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Six Really Hard Steps to become a good Programmer​ Step One: Suck It Up. Get in it for the long haul, or take up bird watching. Step Two: Write Lots...
In the changing scenarios of economic and financial functionalities of the organizations, the corporate are willing to enhance their views and woes in a rapid manner. This competition leads to...
I am Raahul Suresh doing B.tech(CSE) and i am in my fivth semester right now.I am basically interested in automobiles and I am planning to do my P.G in German...
β€œI’m passionate about breaking ground in science and engineering because technology has driven many of the advances humankind has made,”
This project is aimed at developining a repository for the alumni of the college, which is of importance to a college. Abstract: The alumni manager is an internet based application...