i, me, myself 8)

my name is ila ragade and
im a really INSANE mechanical engineer
from pune, maharashtra- india.
im currently unoccupied πŸ˜› or rather help mum around the house... :/
i also do engage in studying sometimes πŸ˜›
i have no work experience whatsoever 😁 (coz im nly in second year)
i have a whole lotta hobbies: painting, sketching, baking, playing the guitar and the piano, playing angrybirds, reading, watching and playing football, driving....
i have a very very very keen interest in cars and sports bikes.
my aim in life is to work for ferrari (i know its quite a high aim πŸ˜›) but im gonna work very hard for it. i dont mind if i get in at the age of 50, but i really wanna be there. and also to make this super amazing car which can practically do everything!!!
my favourite topic or subject of interest is mechanics...it drives me insane with excitment!! 😁
i joined crazy engineers coz firstly, im a crazy engineer myself πŸ˜›, n also coz it helps u understand loads of things a lot better...i reffered to a lotta info from this site for my viva, n d 'in short' fully informative matter really blew me off my feet, n i suddenly wanted to be a part of the whole scene!! :O

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Good to see a fellow Guitarist here. We look forward to seeing your paintings and sketches. Our CEan #-Link-Snipped-# is good at sketching and I'm sure you two can share tips.

We hope CE contributes to your aim of working for Ferrari. πŸ‘ Be active here and feel free to participate in all the supercool discussions.
  • Ila Ragade
    Ila Ragade
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. Good to see a fellow Guitarist here. We look forward to seeing your paintings and sketches. Our CEan #-Link-Snipped-# is good at sketching and I'm sure you two can share tips.

We hope CE contributes to your aim of working for Ferrari. πŸ‘ Be active here and feel free to participate in all the supercool discussions.
    heck yeah 😁 oh this is so cooooool 😁 😁 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ila Ragade
    my name is ila ragade and
    im a really INSANE mechanical engineer
    from pune, maharashtra- india.
    im currently unoccupied πŸ˜› or rather help mum around the house... :/
    i also do engage in studying sometimes πŸ˜›
    i have no work experience whatsoever 😁 (coz im nly in second year)
    i have a whole lotta hobbies: painting, sketching, baking, playing the guitar and the piano, playing angrybirds, reading, watching and playing football, driving....
    i have a very very very keen interest in cars and sports bikes.
    my aim in life is to work for ferrari (i know its quite a high aim πŸ˜›) but im gonna work very hard for it. i dont mind if i get in at the age of 50, but i really wanna be there. and also to make this super amazing car which can practically do everything!!!
    my favourite topic or subject of interest is mechanics...it drives me insane with excitment!! 😁
    i joined crazy engineers coz firstly, im a crazy engineer myself πŸ˜›, n also coz it helps u understand loads of things a lot better...i reffered to a lotta info from this site for my viva, n d 'in short' fully informative matter really blew me off my feet, n i suddenly wanted to be a part of the whole scene!! :O
    Welcome to CE, Friend! Great introduction. πŸ‘ Feel free to take part in discussions and don't hesitate to start new ones.

We hope to see you around here often. Keep posting!
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Hai,WelcomeπŸ˜€
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    HI ila ragade.
    i am also a mechanical engineer doing my third year. I really feel jealous that i don't have much talent as u do and u really have a quite great aim and i look forward for your success. but one thing i would say that i would love to work for my country anyhow your ideas are going to be shared all around the world because now its global market and ideas are being traded. all over
  • Ila Ragade
    Ila Ragade
    thanx 4 d praises πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ila Ragade
    thanx 4 d praises πŸ˜›
    Welcome back. You took a long break from CE, it seems πŸ˜€
  • Ila Ragade
    Ila Ragade
    yes i had...i was in this really time consuming extra curricular activity known as the 'Firodiya Karandak' competition which is a very great group talent competition held every year in pune. i was really very very busy in its preparations...couldnt get hold of my lappy during that time πŸ˜›
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    Ila Ragade
    yes i had...i was in this really time consuming extra curricular activity known as the 'Firodiya Karandak' competition which is a very great group talent competition held every year in pune. i was really very very busy in its preparations...couldnt get hold of my lappy during that time πŸ˜›
    can u explain me about the event flow
  • Ila Ragade
    Ila Ragade
    its a 45 minute show wherein u have to showcase acting, painting, music, dance and anyother sort of art form that you may no like sculpting etc. each team comprises of 30 members max. i was a part of the music team. its basically like a movie. theres a story which has to have an entertainng script written preferably by the students, in between there are sound effects and music provided by the music team live on stage while there are dancers dancing. meanwhile, on other parts of the stage other participants showcase their fine arts tallent like painting, quilling, sculpting which takes more time. each activity performed on stage recieves certain points.
  • Ila Ragade
    Ila Ragade
    each team on the whole comprises of 30 max. in each team there are groups like music team, dance team etc πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is ready boost work like as a external RAM or something else ???
All steam power plants make use of the Rankine cycle for their operation. This is because the Carnot cycle is practically impossible to achieve in normal circumstances. The Rankine cycle...
Tractors used in farming,they have big wheels at rear and small wheels at front.Lets have a discussion on this topic and lets find out how many reasons we can come...
assuming that the column in question is subjected to varieties of load combinations. 1. What design loads do you apply? is it, the worst possible(largest Pu, Mux, Muy)? 2. Largest...
I am working on an idea & I need to know that, Can a tubelight work in DC ? If yes, then how much Volt is required to illuminate it...