i m trying to do a project, something very useful for the human kind!

i just completed my 2nd year of E&C engg.
and now i got one month course on embedded systems. then for an another month i m free!
so i gotta do some home project(out of my own interest), something useful for human society,

my frnds did one which was like a proximity detector, it'd help blind people, if it's implemented on their walking stick. It'll give a beep sound if it comes across any obstacle. That was a gr8 idea i felt, i wanna do something like that too,

any ideas/suggestions???

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    .. look around in CE labs, there are many such projects

eg see this -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    that was a gr8 thing,
    i liked the shalini's idea of the torturing bright lamp light on their face to wake them up,
    i might try to implement it with me project mates!

thx!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Lot of engineers come here looking for readymade projects. However, being an engineering student, one should think of newer ideas. Of course, I'm not asking you to start innovating...
IBM has won the business continuity project from Electra Card Services (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Opus Software Solutions). This multi-million dollar project got signed in March 2009. As part of...
Hi, I need some guidance in designing a frame that is to be fixed to the ground (cement mortar-type) for mounting a 3-Spur Gear train. The layout of the Spur...
Hi all, I wants to buy a TV for my house. My wife is fever of plasma TV on the other hand my sister fever of LCD TV. So I...
i m in 2nd yr.... plzzz suggest me some impressive & different topics 4 d paper presentation😕😕