I know about myself that, I dont know.

Muhammad Hanif
@muhammad-hanif-wl3jEB โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hello All,
This is Muhammad Hanif-Mechanical Engineer from Pakistan.

Graduated in Mechanical Engg. in the year 2008, from NED university of Engg. & Tech. Karachi, Pakistan.

I have 4 years of working experience in Fertilizer and Home applicance Manufacturing industries of Pakistan in the Plant Maintenance Field.

Currently I am the head of Mechanical Maintenance Department in a leading home appliance industry of Pakistan-Dawlance Pvt Ltd.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 18, 2012

    Welcome to CE, Muhammad ๐Ÿ˜€ . What brought you to CE?

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Aug 18, 2012

    Welcome to CE. Have a nice time here.

  • Muhammad Hanif

    @muhammad-hanif-wl3jEB • Aug 19, 2012

    The_Big_KWelcome to CE, Muhammad ๐Ÿ˜€ . What brought you to CE?

    through internet browsing..i found CE..