I have marks less than 60%. How can i apply for TCS ?

I got 82.36% in 10th, 61.86% in 12th ,in first year of E&TC engineering i got 61.57% also in 2nd year of engineering i got 58%.

Now i am in last year of engineering the result of 3rd year is ATKT there are 2 subjects are backlog but i have command in programming i have done basic languages like C and C++ also i had learnt basic concepts related  to java language. 

And now i am doing the web designing and web development course by the skilled person. The main thing is that i want to apply for TCS but the eligibility criteria is of 60 plus. Then what can i do ?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

Basically you can't do anything. If company put the criteria, there is no point looking for it. You can directly call to HR and ask if they can do anything.

More importantly, I don't understand, why people look to work for X company. Question should the kind of work you should be getting into. Do you like to join TCS and so tele calling, with having  B.tech. degree, C++ and training in Web development?  

• Snehal More
    Snehal More

Not only I refer only  TCS. I want startup platform for prove my abilities and want do work on the project . 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently read the news that the Government of India is talking to the telecom network providers on ways to block popular social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc. in...
while  try to host my site i faced this issue,can anyone tell me what be the reason
A few years back I could clearly see the blue outline of the Nandi Hills (55 kms away) when I just looked to my left through the 11th floor window...
Is there is any way to control carbon monoxide instead of using charcoal. Im doing this as project - To overcome carbon monoxide and nitric oxide 
I want to major in Database but i'll like to know the necessary areas i have to learn in other to fulfill this dream.