I have experience in PCB design, and I am working too, is it possible to get into VLSI design field?

I would like to know the whether we can able to transfer or change the fields from PCB design to VLSI design, because both are the core design I would like to know is this is possible have 2 years of Exp 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍  - could you please look into this query? 

• Mathew Rajasekaran G
    Mathew Rajasekaran G

yes, My question is that, is there any possibility to enter into the VLSI field or VLSI based job, I have experience in PCB design, have 2 years of experience.  I am new to VLSI field, if I learn VLSI design, any possibility?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know various online certification course of VLSI design, will it be useful to get the job, what the exployers are expecting for VLSI designers?
I have scored 80% in 10th but only 48.9% in 12th .....I am currently in the 3rd year of my BCA degree now ...and have an aggregate of 88% and...
sir i have completed my  mechanical engineering in 2017 and i am working in a  telecom field as i have completed my 10 months in this field  and i wish...
Quote: “I started noticing patterns in startups — which I’ve validated with executives and VCs over the years — that how companies scale and break matches military groupings. So, the...
Unlike chess moves, changes to a Rubik’s Cube are hard to evaluate, which is why deep-learning machines haven’t been able to solve the puzzle on their own. Until now.https://www.technologyreview.com/s/611281/a-machine-has-figured-out-rubiks-cube-all-by-itself/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits