I have completed MCA and have above 75 percent throughout education but I completed 3 year b.sc degree in 4 years if I clear all rounds can I get job Infosys?

I have completed MCA and have above 75 percent throughout education but I completed 3 year b.sc degree in 4 years if I clear all rounds can I get job Infosys?

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

#-Link-Snipped-# 

In general Infosys will need a candidate with -

1. 10th 12th with 60%.
    2. minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.5 in graduation. 
    3. no current backlogs.
    4. not more than one year of gap in education.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the certificates needed to be a successful network engineer
I have done electronic engineering. I am decided to make my career in programming. I want to know which programming language is best suitable for remote/work from home job opportunity.Please...
Google's started rolling out the 'Neighbourly' app as a part of its 'Next Billion Users' app. The app lets you ask questions like "Which is the best school in this...
I've read about the benefits of standing desks; but never used one. I'm not sure how comfortable I'll be working on my computer while standing. I'm curious to know if...
We have a presentation competition coming up in December and need Mechanical Seminar topics that are current. Any suggestions?So far I have shortlisted these: Magnetic Levitation TrainHydrogen Wire CarPistonless PumpsGreen...